Low Cost Steel Structure Warehouse From China
We're a professional manufacturer of steel structure in China, is founded in 2001, we have been exporting steel structure building to Australia, New Zealand , Holland, Samoa, Africa,Qatar etc.
Hualiying provides not only hight-quality, pre-engineered metal building systems, more importantly, it offers customers in-tergrated services throughout the entire manufacturing and project management process. Hualiying is committed to delivery top quality services to customers with customized, personalized and unique experiences throughout the entire project. This includes project evaluation, engineering, manufacturing, project management and delivery, building erection and technical consultation and after sales services.
Steel structure workshop/warehouse characteristics
1. Enviromental friendly;
2. Lower cost and maintenance;
3.Long using time up to 50 years;
4.Stable and earthquake resistance up to 9 grade;
5. Fast construction, time saving and labor saving;
6. Good appearance
|Item Name||steel structure workshop warehouse building|
|Main Material||Q235/Q345 Welded H Beam and Hot Rolled Section Steel|
|Surface||Painted or Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Roof & Wall Panel||EPS Sandwich panel /Single Corrugated Steel Sheet/ Colour sheet with Glass-wool, for customers choose|
|Window||PVC Steel or Aluminum Alloy|
|Door||Sliding Door or Rolling Up Door|
|Service||Design, Fabrication and Installation|
|We can make quotation according to customer's drawing or requirement; (size by length/width/height and wind speed), offering a free design drawing and all detailed drawings for installation.|
|Design software: Auto CAD,PKPM,MTS,3D3S, Tarch, Tekla Structures(Xsteel)V12.0.etc|
|Packing||According to customer's requirement|
|Load into 40/20GP,40HQ or 40OT|
Our excellent design team will design the steel structure workshop warehouse for you. If you give the following information, we will give you an satisfactory drawing.
1. Location (where will be built? ) _____country, area
2. Size: Length*width*height _____mm*_____mm*_____mm
3. wind load (max. Wind speed) _____kn/m2, _____km/h, _____m/s
4. Snow load (max. Snow height) _____kn/m2, _____mm
5. Anti-earthquake _____level
6. Brickwall needed or not If yes, 1.2m high or 1.5m high
7. Thermal insulation If yes, EPS, fiberglass wool, rockwool, PU sandwich panels will be suggested; If not, the metal steel sheets will be ok. The cost of the latter will be much lower than that of the former.
8. Door quantity & size _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
9. Window quanity & size _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
10. Crane needed or not If yes, _____units, max. Lifting weight____tons; Max. Lifting height _____m