Assembled Steel Tower in Maldives From China
|FOB Price:||US $10-40 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||500 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Tons||US $10-40/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||2000ton/ Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Normal Exportinpackage or as Per Customer′s Detail|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Q235B Q345B
- Standard: GB, ASTM, DIN, JIS, AISI, BS
- Forming: Hot-Rolled Steel
- Member: Steel Column
- Carbon Structural Steel: Q235
- Certificate: ISO
- Design: Customized
- Steel Surface Finish: Painting or Hot DIP Galvanized
- Specification: According to Customer′s Requirements
- HS Code: 9406000090
- Type: H-Section Steel
- Trademark: Quality Carbon Structural Steel and Alloy Structural Steel, Huali
- Connection Form: Welded Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: High-Strength Steel
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Frame Part, Steel Walkway and Floor, Steel Structure Bridge
- Size & Shape: According to Client′s Request
- Steel Material: Q235 or Q345
- Technics: Cutting, Drilling, Welding & Surface Finish
- Origin: China
Assembled Steel Tower in Maldives
Steel structure products
*Certificate: ISO 9001:2008,CE
*Finish: Hot dip galvanized,Spray painting,Black steel.
*Dimension: Various type, diversity design,according to customer's requirement
*Recognized quality with competitive price.
*Easy to assemble and dismantle.
*Easy to maintain.
*Long using time up to 50 years
*Stable and earthquake resistance up to 9 grade
*Fast construction, time saving and labor saving
*Payment: L/C or by T/T(30% prepaid as deposi,the balance 70% before shipment)
*Package: Normal package in bulk or as per customer's detail required.
*Loading: Loaded in to 40OT,40GP,20GP or as per the order
Steel structure is widely used in warehouse,workshop,garage,industrial plant construction etc.
We are engaged in design,manufacturing,fabrication and after-sale services to meet different oversea customer's requriements.
We have been exporting our steel structure to New Zealand,Australia,North America, Indonisia,Mid-East and Western Europe etc.