Beautiful Steel Structure Construction Building with Big Span
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||2000ton/ Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Type: H-Section Steel
- Trademark: Carbon Structural Steel, Hualiying
- Connection Form: Welded Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: High-Strength Steel
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Frame Part, Steel Walkway and Floor, Steel Structure Bridge
- Surface Finish: Painting or Hot DIP Galvanized
- Size & Shape: Customized
- Specification: According to Customer′s Requirements
- Standard: GB, ASTM, DIN, JIS, AISI, BS
- Forming: Hot-Rolled Steel
- Member: Steeltruss
- Carbon Structural Steel: Q235
- Steel Material: Q235 or Q345
- Design: According to Client′s Request
- Transport Package: Normal Exportinpackage or as Per Customer′s Detail
- Origin: China
Corrosion resistance, excellent weather resistance, light weight, easy installation, easy maintenance.
Easy to install, easy to maintenance, fire proof, good insulation, nice appearance
Oversea market & domestic market
1. Certificate: ISO 9001: 2008, CE
2. Material: Q235B & Q345B
3. Design according to customer's requirement
4. Manufacture with high/recognized quality control.
5. Engineer helps to instruct installation
6. Easy to assemble and dismantle
7. Main materials: H beam beam/C purlin/Z purlin/Sandwich panel/Corrugated steel sheet
8. Life: Over 35 years
9. Nice appearance, easy to maintenance
We can provide construction service or engineering instruction overseas. We can produce more than 1000 tons of steel structure in on month. Thus we can build about 40, 000m2 of steel structure building in one month with the making of matching sandwich panels.
If client can provide the following information in his inquiry, it will be very helpful:
1.The total area, the dimension (length, width, eave height, etc.)
2.Roof structure style: slope style or curved style?
3.Door and window: the dimension, how many for each wall, and where to install them.
4.Wall and roof material: corrugated steel sheet or EPS sandwich panel or others?
1).live load on roof(KN/M2), live load on second floor(KN/M2) if have
2).wind speed(KM/H) or wind load(Kn/M2)
3).snow load (Kn/M2) if have
4).earthquake load (if have)